What better way to start an evening with friends and family than a good hamburger on the BBQ. It marks the arrival of summer and the coming of beautiful evenings by the fire camp.
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 2 packs of ground beef(2 lbs)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. steak spices
- ¼ tsp. Espelette pepper (or cayenne pepper)
- 1 small onion, thinly diced
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh herbs (thyme or savory)
- Place all ingredients in a pyrex dish, place in the fridge for a few hours so the flavors come together.
- Preheat BBQ to 400 °F.
- Form 8 patties of 1 cm thick.
- Grill about 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve on Ciabatta buns with your favorite garnishes.